Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Day 245 - Salad Party

June 7, 2011
I am shocked by the amount of food we bring for birthdays.
At least it was salad this time.
And apple pie.
Happy Birthday, Susan!

In other news:
Streaming for FREE on Facebook!
You just have to like the album first

The 100 "best" reads from 1983 - 2008
I ran across this because I'm reading "Sandman" which is #46.
It's one of the few comics to make the list
(Maus #7, Watchmen #13, Persepolis #37)


3) Community Season Two Breakdown on AV Club
(Thanks, Adam!)
Dan Harmon (Creator of Community) goes SUPER in depth to talk about how season two came together.  I forgot Abed delivered a baby in the background of an episode.
Pop POP!!

4) Bridesmaids Outtakes on Funny or Die
Wow.


5) U2 360 Fancam
From the U2 Concert, a 360 view of the crowd that night.
Hey! There I am!!

No comments:

Post a Comment