Sunday, August 28, 2011

Day 311 - Like A Ninja Turtle

August 14, 2011
It takes my family some time to build up momentum towards new things.  The original suggestion was to go to Claim Jumper.  There's nothing wrong with that, we go places like that all the time.  Living on the Eastside, the choices are limited to chain stores like Red Robin and...  well, it's usually Red Robin.  We live right next door to TONS of awesome food.  Surely, we can make a more adventurous choice?

Although it's located in a suburban neighborhood by Seward Park, we had to swing through downtown due to some... miscommunication.  When we finally got here, I was worried it might not live up to the hype.  We had been (unnecessarily) driving for a while.

Sometimes, we can be a tough family to please.


Thank goodness they liked it.  There's Salumi and Zoe's Ham on there.
Don't forget dessert.  My mother also brought over a chocolate torte.  I haven't even started on it yet.  I don't have the heart to tell her.

Linkage:


And, just because it still makes me laugh:
"Now I think I'll lie down here!  Now I think I'll lie down here!!
Oh my god, it's a piece of paper!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment