Thursday, August 18, 2011

Day 306 - There Will Be Two Boxes. Three? Four? MORE?!?!

August 9, 2011
My car is not known for being super spacious.  
If I wasn't 5'5", the backseat would be unusable.  
The trunk is full of all manner of sporting goods.  
XFL football?  Got it.  
Bowling shoes? Check. 
Deflated Irish rugby ball?  You bet.

So all the boxes go on the backseat for now.  
This trip barely made a dent.
This will take many trips.

LINKAGE:
Please let this go viral.

Microfractures in steel.  
This makes me feel less safe.

I recommend the article on phase changes (using the Terminator) and the video on Ferrofluids

How could you sum up science with one picture?

Not real... yet.

3 comments:

  1. So. . .Odle and I have been in a couple of days working on our classrooms. I will probably go in one more day next week (Monday, Tuesday, or Friday). What about you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Odle will be there on Wednesday for a meeting so it's a possibility I might go that day as well. We are going to Brandi Carlisle that night at the zoo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that a joke? Did you see the giant stack of crap in the front of the room? I'll be making several trips.

    ReplyDelete