Monday, August 29, 2011

Day 316 - I'll Give You A Ride, But You Have To Admit I'm A Good Brother.

August 19, 2011
My brother needed a ride to Northgate.  There's a whole thing about a wedding on San Juan Island.  Note to self, never have the hassle of a destination wedding within driving distance of my house.  Seriously, if I ever have a destination wedding, it better be in Paris, Sydney or something ridiculously exotic.  Otherwise, we're just picking a place with ample parking.  Because I'm sure that my decision on all wedding matters will be final.  
Right.

Benefits of Northgate:
Actually, that picture doesn't look good at all.  
But you know it tasted awesome.


I don't understand why mom and pop record stores are having trouble they buy TONS of records and then nobody comes in their store to buy them.  
Nevermind, I get it.

This is a double edged sword.  Having this kind of volume in stock helped me discover Bitches Brew. I've always wanted this album because "Kind Of Blue" is pretty awesome.  But it's cheaper on Amazon.   So, it makes sense for me to buy it there.  
Hey, Amazon is a local company too!

And I earned TWO BADGES!!
The next time you see me.  
Give me a double high five.  
Insist on a DOUBLE high five.  
Don't tell me why.  
My reaction when I figure it out will be priceless.
I know me.

Drums are fun.

1 comment:

  1. I downloaded it free courtesy of the Everett Public Library :)

    ReplyDelete