Thursday, August 18, 2011

Day 304 - TBTL is Hunger Games Discussers

August 7, 2011
TBTL (The best imaginary radio show on the planet) hosted a Hunger Games book club tonight at the Sorrento Hotel.  We showed up to the fireside room an hour early.  Thank goodness.  The place was beyond packed when the book club kicked off with a TBTL trivia game.
Matt and I crushed the game with the help of our new friend Wendy Tens are super friendly.  ("Tens" is the nickname given to fans of the show, because there are literally tens of listeners).


Also, for donating to the pledge drive, I got this sweet poster signed by the hosts!
TBTL is often described as "inside to the power of inside".  
They bring me so much joy.

And I said something in the book club and made it on the podcast.  

I HAVE BEEN ON TBTL AND DIDN'T MAKE A TOTAL ASS OF MYSELF!!

LINKAGE:
I think I'm around the 52 minute mark.  I talk about the Gamemakers rewarding Katniss in the training room.  The host jumps in and piggybacks off my point, so yeah, I think I contributed.

Hunger Games is awesome and it didn't even crack this list? Some of these books might be better?  I have some reading to do...

1 comment:

  1. What I think is awesome is that it was at one of my favorite spots in Seattle!

    ReplyDelete