Sunday, August 28, 2011

Day 315 - It Looks More "Impressive" When It's All In One Place

August 18, 2011
Two questions:
How did I get this much stuff?
Why did I keep this in the first place?

Some things are necessities, like the Hunger Games Trilogy, or my Seahawks and Seminole mini-helmets.

But why did I keep a deflated volleyball?
Or a ripped up basketball net?


Wait, there's a tv show about this situation.  I know I've seen it at my folks house on a Sunday afternoon.  
Sale, Salvage, or Junk?  


Nothing here would fetch a good price, so it's either "Garbage or Goodwill"
 (WHOA!  That's good!  TRADEMARK!!).  
Though the more appropriate model is probably Heartifacts.  That is, check the Meaningfulness, Uniqueness and Familiarity of the item.  If it doesn't meet all three, it's got to go.


Linkage:


This is exactly the kind of task I might do for someone else once TaskRabbit gets going in Seattle.

No comments:

Post a Comment